Saturday, October 17, 2009

What A Surprise!

When I logged in, it said Raimi was a year old! I was in complete shock! I couldnt believe that my only son was already a year old! Well we have a long blog ahead of us lol! First he said his first words! It was during his eating time which is why he cheered for the food.
Photobucket
After taking care of him, I had to keep up the tradition and use the primrose hourglass on him. He has the big huge afro I was hoping for! I'm so happy because he's still cute and he's maturing so well!
Photobucket
And one more HUUUUGE accomplishment: He went in his potty on the FIRST try! I havent had one baby to pull this off! I'm so proud of him because I knew he could do it! I knew he was a bright child and it makes me so proud to know he's my son!
Photobucket
Oh my I almost forgot! Raimi can now hold objects too! My big man is really accomplishing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment