Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting Close!

Photobucket
Pretty soon my girl will be here. I plan on making her European with red hair (the red hair when they get to be 1 year is so cute lol!). I plan on naming her something that is SLIGHTLY unusual. I've narrowed it down to these names: Palmira, Valda, and Zavannah. They all seem very interesting eh? lol.

I have about 5 days left before I can buy a magic seed. I'm not sure if I want to use my first seed on my cabbage. I want my first boy but I'm so close to the boy being here soooo I don't know. I may just do it because I'm very impatient! I plan on making him asian. I want to give him an asain name. I have decided to name him Dato (it means beloved).

I cant wait to raise more kids! I love taking care of my two right now but I want to bring up more! I envy the people that are raising 20 kids lol. I want to do that soooo bad! And I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment